经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦献给我的专属爱人

经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦献给我的专属爱人


Well, you can’t marry someone when you’re in love with someone else. I loveyou. 你不能娶了某个人却爱着另外一个人 。我爱你 。这里是经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦,献给我的专属爱人,来看看吧!
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?
Would you be my wife/husband?
你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?
I want to spend the rest of my life with you 。
我想与你共度余生 。
I want to be with you forever 。
我要永远与你相守 。
That I can’t go on any longer without you. 没有你我就活不下去了 。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past thefriendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling morebeautiful, more pure, more sacred.但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣 。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a mostopportune moment. 这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了 。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gottengains can buy. 我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是最豪华舒适的 。
Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, I’m not a smart man, but I knowwhat love is. 你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱 。
【经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦献给我的专属爱人】There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in mywhole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person.我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人 。