商务英语两人对话20句 英文商务对话两人

1 商务 英语 两人对话篇一
Perfectly right.Just as you said,business partners should spare profit and loss.不必客气.正像你刚才说的,生意伙伴应该是既分享利润,又分担损失 。下面介绍商务英语两人对话,希望可以帮助到您 。

商务英语两人对话20句 英文商务对话两人

文章插图

A:Shall we take up the business now?
A:现在我们来谈谈生意,好吗?
B : That's fine with me. I'm ready.
B:好啊,谈吧 。
A:We'd like you to provide us with a technical license to improve our present products and develop new ones.
A:我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进现有产品,并开发新产品 。
【商务英语两人对话20句 英文商务对话两人】B:l hope we can satisfy your requirements. We'll guarantee that machines and technology are of advanced world levels,and the technology provided is integrated,precise and reliable.
B:希望我们能满足你的需要 。我们将保证机器和技术是 世界先进水平的,所提供的技术是全面、精确的,而且 是可靠的 。
A:Very good. What right will the license grant to us?
A:很好 。这项许可证给予我们什么权利?
B:lt will grant rights of both manufacture and sales of our products.
B:给予生产和销售我们产品的许可 。
A : Does the license include the patent?
A:这项许可证包括专利吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的 。
2商务英语两人对话篇二
A: Mm ."Are you Mr. Johnson? I'm Green, the one whom you are going to talk with. I‘ve been expecting you. Glad you've come.
A:嗯,你是约翰逊先生吗?我是格林,就是你想谈话的那 位 。我正在恭候你的到来呢 。很高兴你来了 。
B:l am very pleased to meet you.
B:很高兴见到你 。
A:Please tell me what I can do for you? Don't hesitate.
A:请不要踌躇,能告诉我,有什么我可以为您效劳的吗?
B:Thank you, Mr. Green. We would like to discuss the problem of Customs clearance today.
B:谢谢,格林先生,我们今天想和你谈一下结关的问题 。
A:I'm ready to discuss it with you. What do you have in mind?
A:我非常乐意和你谈这些 。你的初步设想是什么?
B:Mm…,think it is your responsibility to clear the Customs, because the construction project is being carried out on a turnkey basis.
B:嗯,我认为您方应承担报关的责任 。因为我们这是全包工程 。
A : Sure. It is a turn-key project. But I think It will help us both If you take charge of the Customs clearance, and we focus our attention on the quality,the cost,and the design of the project.
A:当然,我知道,我们这是全包工程,但是我想如果由你 方负责结关的话,我们双方都会受益,我方可以集中精 力解决主要问题,诸如工程的质量、造价及设计问题 。
B:OK, that sounds quite reasonable. We agree to clear the Customs ourselves. But you should take care of your obligations.
B:好的,你的话不无道理,我方同意由我们自己来进行结 关工作,但是你们要保证履行你们所许诺的义务.
A:That's all right. Thank you very much. You see our cooperation is a fruitful one.
A:没问题,十分感谢你们,我们的合作是富有成效的 。
B : Perfectly right. Just as you said,business partners should spare profit and loss.
B:不必客气 。正像你刚才说的,生意伙伴应该是既分享利润,又分担损失 。
3商务英语两人对话篇三
A:Mr. Bell, we've carefully considered your proposal, but we think the compensation trade arrangement suits us better.
A:比尔先生,我们仔细考虑了你们的建议,但我们认为补 偿贸易更适合我方 。

商务英语两人对话20句 英文商务对话两人

文章插图

B : it suits us fine as well.
B:对我方也很合适 。
A:Is it possible to compensate by other products under a compensation trade arrangement?
A:在补偿贸易安排下,可以用其他产品偿付吗?
B:Are you suggesting that you’ll supply us the computer software production line according to our price and take your compensation by counter purchase?
B:你是说你们准备以我们的要价提供给我们电脑软件生 产线,并以回购方式接受贷款补偿吗?
A:Yes,we don't need any computer software right now.
A:是的,但我们目前不需要电脑软件 。
B:What kind of products would you prefer?
B:你们想要什么产品呢?
A : We'd like the payment by some raw materials such as cotton,coal or oil.
A:我们希望能以诸如棉花、煤或石油这样的原材料偿还 货款 。
B : Coal and oil are also badly needed in this country. I think we can compensate with cotton.
B:煤和石油也是我们国家的急需商品,我想我们能以棉 花偿还货款 。
A:That's fine.
A:那不错 。
B:How long do you expect completion of payment to take?
B:你们打算让我们多久还清货款呢?
A:How about 2 years?
A:两年怎么样?
B : I'm afraid Ifs too difficult for us. How about 5 years?
B:对我们来说,这恐怕太困难了,5年怎么样?
A:All right. But you need to pay interest.
A:好吧,但你们要支付利息 。
B:That is no problem.
B:这没问题 。
4商务英语两人对话篇四
A:Good morning, sir. Yesterday,l got a call from you, asking me to come today to check and fetch the computer I ordered the other day.
A:早上好,先生 。昨天我接到你们的电话,叫我今天来取 我几天前订购的电脑 。,
B:Well,your name, please?
B:请问先生姓名?
A:John Brown.
A:约翰布朗 。
B:Oh,yes,Mr. Brown. Step this way, please. Here we are. This is the one you ordered. We have been testing it for three days and It works well. And now, you may have a look yourself. Take your time.
B:好的,布朗先生,请这边来 。到了 。这是您订的那台电脑,我们连续三天对它进行了测试,性能良好 。现在您 自己再慢慢看看 。
A:Thank you. It's really excellent. However, nobody can guarantee everything. What if there should occur some mechanical problems?
A:谢谢你 。很好,但是谁也不能保证一切,万一出了问题怎么办呢?
B:If it doesn't work properly within two months, you may bring it back. If there is any repair work needed within this time,our service department will see to it free of charge. And we guarantee it for two years. After the expiration of the guarantee, we charge for the parts only.
B:两个月内如果运转不灵,您可以退货 。在这段时间内,如果需要修理,我们的服务部门会免费为您服务;我们 保修两年,保修期过了以后,我们只收取零件费 。
A:It sounds very attractive. I think I am quite satisfied. By the way, could you have it delivered?
A:听上去很有吸引力,我很满意 。顺便问问,你们送货 吗?
B : Yes, of course. All goods purchased here can be delivered free.
B:送的,凡在本店购买的商品一律免费送货 。
A:That's good. Where should I pay,please?
A:不错 。请问在哪里付款?
B : Please pay the cashier over there. Here's the receipt. And this is your warranty certificate. Please keep it.
B:那边的收银台 。这是收据,这是保修单,请保存好 。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢 。